Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:40, 31 March 2015 by Mfsxfpw2 [PHRhYmxlIGNsYXNzPSJ0d3BvcHVwIj48dHI+PHRkIGNsYXNzPSJ0d3BvcHVwLWVudHJ5dGl0bGUiPkdyb3Vwczo8L3RkPjx0ZD51c2VyPGJyIC8+PC90ZD48L3RyPjwvdGFibGU+]
This wiki is a repository for information useful to staff in CS; it is a community resource, please feel free to contribute.
Pages available on the CS Staff wiki include
- IT related information for staff
- Information for staff about 2013 IT changes (now superseded by the IT FAQ page above)
- General Staff FAQ
- FAQ on Academic Malpractice (UG)
- Peer Review
- HCI Programme
- SoCS Systems - various systems maintained around the school
- Open source software
- Oracle migration - planning migrating the Oracle database from aardvark.
- Out of hours document - staff-only version for proposing updates
- Timetable changes 2014/15
- Timetable changes 2015/16
- MATH timetable
- Xilinx Zynq
You may also find General CS wiki for both staff and students of interest.